The PPL A license of the private pilot (Private Pilot License) gives the right to perform n commercial flights on a light, the small-sized plane with a total weight of up to 5500kg, according to the Visual Flight Rules (VFR). Obtaining this license will allow you to independently perform the flight anywhere in the world.
The goal of the PPL course is to teach the cadet pilot to fly safely and effectively in accordance with the VFR Visual Flight Rules. Training is performed in accordance with the requirements of EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
Course duration: 90 Days
Requirements for Candidates:
- Age – from 21 and older; Education – Any degree
- Health – certificate of the medical commission of the 1st or 2nd class in accordance with the requirements of EASA (Part-MED)
- English – Fluency Required
Theoretical training course includes the following subjects:
- Air law
- General knowledge of the aircraft Flight planning and execution Human Factor and Limitations
- Operational procedures Aerodynamics Phraseology
- Training is carried out on the airplanes: Cessna 152 and Cessna 172